Anyone can write. Right?
Well, not exactly.
Sure, anyone who’s mastered English grammar and vocab can string a few sentences together, but it takes much more than that to write clearly and effectively.
Good writing helps readers to get the information they need, quickly and easily. Good writing helps persuade busy people to read your text and act on it, rather than just binning it. And good writing is a marketable skill and a key selling point for translators and editors.
The eCPD Clear Writing course with its lively 3-webinar format gives you:
- a framework for clear writing – what it is and what it is not
- a business case to help sell this skill to potential clients
- 17 easy-to-apply practical techniques for improving your writing, illustrated with worked examples
- a handful of software tools to make the job easier
- a bundle of links and references to useful articles
- an optional exercise to put into practice what you’ve learned.
The course is now in its 3rd season. Check out the feedback to see how previous attendees enjoyed and benefitted from it.
I look forward to ‘seeing’ you in April.